Smarter, Not Harder
Accelerated learning techniques promote the use of your whole brain whilst incorporating your senses. The key to success is maximising your ability to manage and remember information effectively.
Depending on your requirements, the aim is to work or learn ‘smarter, not harder’.
Topics can include:
• How do I learn best
• How to prepare yourself and your environment
• Techniques for memorising
• Techniques for creative thinking
• Techniques for decision making
• Techniques for study skills
• Techniques for exam revision
As well as increasing your ability to manage volumes of data, solve problems, analyse situations and provide solutions, we aim to reduce the stress associated with learning and studying. This is achieved through designing solutions that work for you and that are fun!
Please contact Hermionie Blake for more information or a list of topics that can be incorporated into individual or group programmes.